As someone who worries all the time about absolutely everything, here’s the things I let slip away today in order to enjoy some time with the family.
- My secret tattoo, because I love it and, if they see it, the worst they can do is judge.
- My ance, because I’m 21 and know why it’s been bad and that I’m trying pretty hard to get rid of it. I also know that it doesn’t make me any less pretty.
- How much I ate, because it was a family party and I haven’t have pasta salad yet this summer.
- How I looked in photos, because doing a weird interpretive dance on a pier is much more fun than attempting to pose for some cute photos and I still managed to get some good ones.
- How bad my singing is, because he’s one of my best friends and he is always willing to sing in front of me.
- What I wear, because the shorts may have been dirty but they were comfortable, this is my favorite swim suit, and the Van Halen t-shirt is cute even if I can’t name any of their songs off the top of my head.
- How insignificant I am, because everyone in the room loved me.